
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I bought this tape being a true kiss fan and was very disappointed. It was something I could have lived without seeing. If you love their music, this tape IS NOT for you. They don't even play KISS music throughout the video. The only music you hear is a ridiculous guitar jam (on and on and on). I know that Kiss did not give permission for this tape and that is a good thing. I feel that they wouldn't ruin their magic with the fans by putting out this Piece Of Junk. My recomendation is to save your money, wish I did.
Click Here to see more reviews about: KISS: Unauthorized (1988)
In this fantastic program, we will take you behind the scenes with one of the most memorable rock bands of all time. With never-before-seen interviews andbehind-the-scenes footage, fans around the world are sureto love this one of a kind tribute to one of the world's greatest bands.
Click here for more information about KISS: Unauthorized (1988)

0 comments:
Post a Comment