Bon Jovi - Greatest Hits (2010) Review

Bon Jovi - Greatest Hits (2010)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Honest opinion, and the people who know me know I'm a huge Bon Jovi fan.
I bought this from Amazon.co.uk since once again us American Bon Jovi fans have to wait after the rest of the world gets things released we're the last ones (see the release dates of The Circle, MSG DVD, and the Greatest Hits).
It's a DVD which means DVD quality. It's not remastered so the quality is just as good as the other DVD's I have or even watching the videos on Bon Jovi's Vevo channel. The only new items on here are the Video for What Do You Got, and a Live version of the same song from Peru. I wish they remastered the videos and made this a blu ray with other extras (like Jon and Richie talking about the Greatest Hits, oh wait you can see that on You Tube too).
I think a little more effort could have been put into the product to make it 4 or 5 stars.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Bon Jovi - Greatest Hits (2010)

Dvd is Ntsc Rc-0. 17 track collection of live performances taken from various tours/locations (Madison Square Garden, London, 02, Crush Tour, Lost Highway tour). Tracks include: Livin' on a Prayer, You Give Love a Bad Name, Bad Medicine, Lay Your Hands on Me, Bed of Roses, Keep the Faith, Blase of Glory, Have a Nice Day, Wanted Dead or Alive, Always. Import DVD - NTSC Region 1.

Buy NowGet 13% OFF

Click here for more information about Bon Jovi - Greatest Hits (2010)

0 comments:

Post a Comment