Plea for Peace/Take Action Review

Plea for Peace/Take Action
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This really is one of my favorite cd's. So much diverstiy and good music on one cd - it's quite novel. There's like 2 songs that I'm not sure how the eff they got on here (like the zero zero song - it's too techno-ish for me) but the rest of the cd makes up for the not as great songs. It's one of those cds you throw in your car when you haveta drive far (man - that rhymed) and don't want to worry about changing the music. Every song is at least listen-to-able if not extremely awesome. The best in my opinion? Boy Sets Fire, At the Drive-in, Thursday, Good Riddance, AFI, Thrice (some of my favorite bands, the songs on here are a good representation of their music). The let downs? OK, actually I'm fully in love with most of the cd. I think they throw in the few not as good songs to keep it from god-level or people like me might start worshipping the cd (well maybe not...). It's a good buy. Really. I wouldn't lie to you. Buy it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Plea for Peace/Take Action



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Plea for Peace/Take Action

0 comments:

Post a Comment