Invincible Review

Invincible
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I too am one of those crazy Five fans fow bought both the import version and the US version of Invincible. I think that they are both incredible, but I think that some of the sons cut from Invincible shouldn't have been cut, like Battlestar. Also, I think that Don't Wanna Let You Go or Don't Fight It, Baby should be released as singles here, not Keep On Movin', because the former songs would establish themselves in the US as the awesome group they are, and as I myself appreciate Keep On Movin' because I am a huge 5ive fan, that son probably won't help broaden their fan following. But anyways, Most the songs can be compared to the first one, except that Invincible is better. (i.e. When The Lights Go out=Don'r fight it baby) yeah, so buy this because it rocks. If you like 'N Sync you will like this, if you liked the 1st BSB album or the first 5 album you will like this, too. YAY!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Invincible

Rereleased to coincide with their upcoming UK Tour. This limited edition 2 cd set adds a 5 track bonus cd of live tracks, 'If Ya Gettin Down', 'Keep On Movin', 'Don't Wanna Let You Go', 'Everybody Get Up' + 'Got The Feelin'. All live tracks recorded on their last jaunt through Manchester, England. The first disc adds two new tracks 'Don't Fight It Baby' + 'Keep On Movin (Five-A-Side Mix)', + a reworked version of 'We Will Rock You',2000 release.Slimline double jewel case. --This text refers to an alternate Audio CD edition.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Invincible

0 comments:

Post a Comment