DJ Clue Presents: Backstage Mixtape Review

DJ Clue Presents: Backstage Mixtape
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This new one from DJ Clue just takes him to another level. It shows how versatile he can be with songs for the club, to slow songs to r+b to hard core rap. This time around he pulls in new artists like T-boz and rell to join on the mix who both have good songs. The new song "Road dogs" is one of the best songs on the a;lbum with a tight beat. "In the club" with benie segal is another good one. I give this 5 stars just for the songs I liked on it. Out of 19 songs I liked 12 so I think it was still worth it. If your looking for a new mix album to bump in the car or anywhere then this is the cd to get.

Click Here to see more reviews about: DJ Clue Presents: Backstage Mixtape



Buy Now

Click here for more information about DJ Clue Presents: Backstage Mixtape

0 comments:

Post a Comment