Delta Goodrem: The Visualise Tour Live in Concert (2005) Review

Delta Goodrem: The Visualise Tour Live in Concert (2005)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I saw Delta Goodrem perform on a morning show about a year ago. She sat down at a piano and just sang a song and I was mesmerized for two reasons. First, to be honest, her beauty. She is one of the most beautiful women. Second, her musical talent. She is a terrific musician/singer/songwriter.
Recently, I saw a dvd available overseas of a concert she gave in Sydney, Australia. I finally received it and it was worth the wait. She puts on a wonderful show. I have watched it about five times and it gets better every time. From the opening Butterfly, Lost Without You, Predictable, Almost Here, The Analyst, A Year Ago Today, Be Strong, Out of the Blue and Innocent Eyes, to name my favorites. But in every song, she instills such emotion and joy at singing that its hard not to just sit back and enjoy the whole show over and again.
I dont pretend to understand why some artists make it in the United States from abroad and others dont. The current state of American music has rarely been so bleak as it is right now. Im glad to be able to find some talent overseas who knows what it means to be a musical performer.
Delta Goodrem is a born singer/songwriter and deserves a wide audience and she puts on a truly wonderful concert.
One of my favorite concert dvds and Delta has quickly become one of my favorite singers.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Delta Goodrem: The Visualise Tour Live in Concert (2005)

BRAND NEW, Factory Sealed items direct from the Studios. 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. Quick International Airmail!

Buy NowGet 10% OFF

Click here for more information about Delta Goodrem: The Visualise Tour Live in Concert (2005)

0 comments:

Post a Comment